Does anyone else wait until the VERY last minute to buy gifts for their family & friends?
Well I am REALLY trying to avoid that this year before shopping gets too cray and shipping prices rise. I’ve started making lists of people and their gifts, I mean that’s a good start – right?
I’ve come up with a few gift guides to inspire and assist you guys with your loved ones and because sometimes we just don’t have a CLUE what to get for people.
Here’s a few things that are on my wish list this year that won’t break the bank.
- GISOU HONEY, HAIR OIL : A must for the girl with gorgeous hair or strives for gorgeous hair.
- HIGH WASTED LULULEMON LEGGINGS : For my fellow yogis
- LUMEE IPHONE CASE : I bought this for my previous phone and it is not a disappointment. Never have to worry about bad lighting when taking selfies for a night out with your girls ( or guys ).
- FURRY BLACK SLIDES : SO Riri – I like the original ones from Puma but I don’t want a huge PUMA logo on the fur of the slides so I like these because their more simple and just as chic.
- MOON JUICE : When I was in LA, I basically went to this store everyday I was there. You can read the benefits, here. Will do a whole Q & A post very soon 🙂
What are some of the things on your wish list?!