So Thanksgiving is over but the feeling of thankfulness isn’t.
There is SO much to be thankful for. I got to spend Thanksgiving super lowkey and chill with my parents, older brother and Lily ( just how I like it ). And catch up on some much needed sleep.
– Pretty sure I was wearing sweatpants and a sports bra to the table. Chic? Hobo? Lazy? Ya… Anyways back to super lowkey and chill. There wasn’t any over-eating, food baby coma happening at our table. We didn’t even have desert which I was on the hunt for afterwards, of course.
We all get super busy and life can get hectic but it’s moments like these that I am most thankful for. Quality time with my family at the dinner table. It’s sorta been our thing since I can remember.
I started this thing called Gratitude Sunday’s and it’s just where I take a few minutes out of my day to send a gratitude text to someone I love/care about. Doesn’t have to be a long text but just something to let them know that I am thinking of them and how I appreciate them. I’ll do a whole post on why this is so important for your overall health.
On to SHOPPING! I did do some black friday shopping at the mall but where I did the most damage was online shopping. Here are some amazing Cyber Monday Deals!
Some of my favv deals at the moment.
2. Nasty Gal | Up to 80% off
3. Revolve Sale | 20% off CODE: CYBER20
4. Forever 21 | 21% off all items & free shipping CODE: CYBER21
5. Asos | 30% off everything CODE: THANKFUL30
6. Missguided | 50% off everything CODE: YESYESYES
7. Nordstrom | Extra 20% off
8. Amazon | Up to 80% off
9. EGO | 30% off everything
10. Urban Outfitters | $15 off $75 & $50 off $150